Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Welcome post and general blog description


Hello everyone,
Even though I could create a blog dealing with only one subject or area of expertise, I decided to do something general. Of course I will only write about what I know and what I'm interested in, but I think this way I give myself more space. Besides I am a person with many hobbies, areas of interest and qualifications. On this blog you can expect to read educative articles, how to articles, opinion articles, ideas, thoughts and more. I can even post an article on a required subject with a link attached (that comes from my web developer profession). I would like to see comments from you with suggestions and criticism. One thing I require though, to keep everything decent and not offending to anyone or anything. I believe in communication between people and I think this is a way to do it. I know all people feel the need to share things with others and as our society "evolves", this is harder and harder to do. I don't want to go into more details now since this is just a general description post, but it certainly can make the subject of many other posts. What are the subjects that I have in mind and would like to talk about here are as follows: computers, web development, graphic design, photography, human relations, marital relations, music, movies, Forex trading, online and offline jobs and opportunities and many others. There are other hobbies that I have, but I have very little knowledge about them. Anyway I would like to give them a shot if I would have the time. These includes fishing and electronics. Finally, I hope you will excuse my not so perfect English skills which I promise to enhance over time.