This being settled, we only need people to take these surveys, right? But, wait a second, what would someone spent 10 to 40 minutes, and sometime even more, to do that for a survey whose subject is a product he will never use or be interested in? And the answer is: “Because these websites pay people for it.”. I think you already know that, but it’s worth mentioning that there are hundreds if not thousands of promises always featuring hundreds of dollars to be made and earning a living with just a few clicks. This is hilarious, some even say that big names like Coca Cola need your opinion.
OK, we had our fun, now let’s see some facts. Surveys do exist, and some of them are paid. In this article, I don’t want to blame every single one of those websites which are in this field. My goal here is to make an overall look on the subject and decide whether or not this approach on making money is reliable.
My own experience with paid online surveys.
During my own research for making money online I’ve run across this subject and after finding out what it is about I said to myself that I’m about to get rich and it won’t even be that hard. I was certainly wrong, but before to reach this conclusion I’ve wasted quite some time on it, looking for all the websites that would allow me to do this, registering with all of them, looking for surveys to take, completing profile surveys which are not paid by the way and a lot more. Every time I was done with one of them they were saying that there are no surveys right now and I will be announced through e-mail if any survey that I qualify for appears. Guess what? I never received those promised e-mails. Now this can be just a bad experience that I had and I see that are people on the internet saying how there are surveys to be taken once or twice a week and sometimes even more. Maybe I just couldn’t find those or I’m not qualified for them. I did have some positive experiences too with some websites where I found some surveys, but not enough to reach the withdrawing limit anyway.Tips for choosing online surveys websites.
Just as in any other online business, there are surveys scammers too. Some require upfront payment and you want to stay away from them as you won’t get anything from them except loosing your money. This being pointed out, let’s see what do you have to look for when searching for thrust worthy online paid surveys websites.Features that a good survey website must and must not have:
- It shouldn’t have any outdated resources
- Watch out for broken links, it’s not a plus
- No refunds are also a bad habit
- The older the website and activity the better
- If well-organized than they’re cool
- Weekly or daily updates are welcomed
- Should have many helpful resources
- Well managed customer service is a great pain relief
With these in mind you should make a wiser choice whatsoever. Is my belief that US users are more likely to get more survey requests than others, but haven’t tested it though.
Even if the idea, of making money by answering some questions, is very appealing, I tend to stay away from this kind of thing since there are many better ways to make a living online like writing, freelancing, affiliate marketing, blogging and more. Opinions are welcomed and especially any experience on the subject.